Join the conversations!
Your prospects and customers are looking for businesses on the Internet and in search engines. They want to connect and engage in conversation before they do business. Your business should be online reaching millions of people, attracting new customers and increasing customer satisfaction. To get there, join with Upspring - for Free.
5 Things Businesses Can Do on Upspring to Acquire More Customers and Increase Customer Satisfaction - for free.
- Send short messages to "Tell" what your business is doing. Use Upspring Tell to promote your business and announce the latest offers and coupons. Broadcast your messages to Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, and other online applications.
- Keep track of what your customers are saying about your business on social network sites so you can listen and engage with your customers.
- Answer questions and instantly address any issues your customers may have about doing business with you.
- Manage your social contacts with Upspring Contact Management
- Add marketing descriptions, specialties and essential listing information about your business.
Reach prospects and customers who are actively looking for your products or services in your area.
Get targeted qualified sales leads from consumers or businesses who are interested in doing business with you.
Connect with people and businesses who share the same interests as you, and monetize your social networks.
Search Engine Optimization
Upspring is optimized and is search engine friendly from the bottom up. Get more hits to your website and free foot traffic to your door.
Easy to Use
Get set up in minutes and start sharing all you have to offer. Update your profile anytime with user-friendly tools.
- Over 90% of consumers use online search engines and nearly 97% of consumers use some form of online media to do research before they make purchases (IA/Kelsey Group).
- United States users currently spend 23 percent of their time on the Internet using social networking platforms (Nielsen).
- The internet is expected to influence more than half of total retail sales by 2014 (Forrester).
- Display your company’s logo and slogan
- Add and update your organization’s contact details, such as company address, phone numbers, web address, and hours of operation.
- Add and update your business profile, specialty information, products, and services anytime
- Display a link to your Web site
- Create albums and add photos
Examples of Businesses Who Sign Up
Retailers like clothing shops, computer & electronics stores, pet stores, flower boutiques, video rental, department stores, mall stores, etc.
Professional services like doctors, lawyers, dentists, accountants (CPAs), real estate agents, loan brokers, home improvements, contractors, plumbing, landscapers, carpet cleaners, auto repairers, healthcare services, wedding planners, photographers, etc.
Restaurant & food services like pizza restaurants, bars, clubs, fine dining, hamburgers, coffee shops, donut shops, French cuisines, Chinese restaurants, fast food chains, etc.
Sports and recreational centers like fitness centers, yoga, tennis instructors, etc.
Travel services like hotels, car rentals, ski resorts, tours, etc.
And more ...
How Upspring Business works
List Your Business
It's free to add and update your business listing
Tell What You're Doing
Promote your company by sharing quick short messages
Engage in Conversations
Use Upspring's Q&A to answer questions your prospects or customers may have
Gain instant exposure to millions of people searching on the Web
Drive Traffic to Your Door
Get free traffic to your web site or local business
Easily manage the contact information of your connections, prospects and customers.
How to list and setup your business on Upspring?
Listing your business on Upspring is easy. Simply set up an account on Upspring. When you join, you'll be asked to find your business, and then claim your business. If your business is not listed in our database, you can add a business. We give you the opportunity to create your own custom vanity URL (i.e. www.upspring.com/MyOrganizationName-City) for your business. Businesses with more than one branch can create multiple accounts and custom URLs for each location. To maximize online exposure, you are required to create a unique business profile for each location.
When you first sign in to your account, you'll find the Getting Started Guide. Follow the To-Do List to get the most out of your experience on Upspring. Take time to create the profiles, and complete all of the fields. Your unique profile enables people to easily find and connect with you. Then connect Upspring to your personal social networks, import your contact data into Upspring Contacts, and invite your professional contacts within your social groups to connect with you on Upspring. Upspring Contacts simplifies contact management by making it easy for you to manage all of your professional and social contacts in one place, including your friends on Facebook and Myspace, followers on Twitter, and others. After that, you can begin asking questions or reaching out to your contacts, who want to ask you questions. You will be notified via email when you receive a new question and you can elect to answer the question or simply ignore it.
When you connect Upspring to Facebook or Twitter, Upspring will stream the feeds, and display them in one place to help you stay updated with the people and activities you care about. Upspring makes it easy for you to listen and keep track of what people are saying about you and your brand, allowing you to join the conversations by tweeting, sharing photos or links directly from Upspring, and instantly adding anyone to your contact manager from your feeds.